Saturday, November 1, 2008

Our Halloween In Bizzaro World

We had two Halloweens this year -- regular ole Halloween were we tortured our boys and made them dress as (gasp!) bears, and our triplet club Halloween were I had them dress up as puppies ... no, cows ... no, puppies! Aurrrgghhhh! (Sorry, obscure Monty Python reference.)

Anyway, here's the story. I had three 101 Dalmatians costumes, two with red collars that said "101 Dalmatians" and one without the collar. So, to not have one have boy be different, I cut all the collars off. And without the collars, I think the costumes look more like cows. So, you decide: puppies or cows. Oh yeah ... remember the whole "I don't want to wear my bear head" thing? Yeah ... happened again with the puppy-cow outfits.

By the way, there were over 197 people at my triplets club Halloween party, so we are out there ... and are looking to take over the world! BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

Tanner pitching a fit over the cow-puppy head ...

Hayden spent the whole party on the slide ...

While Tanner never got off the swing ...

Noel played house with a set of girl triplets (at least they weren't playing doctor) ...
And our "best" family picture of the day (sigh) ...

No comments: