Monday, November 17, 2008

Slacker!

Yeah, yeah ... it's been a week since my last post. Okay, here are my top three excuses:

1) I've been so BUSY at work it has been ridiculous. I swear, the stories I could tell ... but, I don't want to end up like that flight attendant and get fired for writing about work on my blog. Let's just say that it was quite the week.

2) Snot ... and LOTS of it! The boys are snot-making machines. We've been to the pediatrician three times and have been on two different antibiotics. No change in the flow of snot -- nothing, nada, zilch, zip! A little statistics for you:
The proportion of snot you child has in his nose is directly and inversely related to the amount of sleep you get in a night ... times three

3) Out of Town Guests. Dan's parents and brother came out for a long weekend visit. The boys had so much fun with their grandparents and uncle! I have some fabulous pictures ... that I need to still download from the camera (told ya I'm a slacker) ... but I'll try and get them up soon!

I'll be back soon, loyal readers.

No comments: