Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Everybody into the Pool!

I'm beginning to see the value of having a pool.

When we bought the house and for the last two summers, all I saw was a death trap for my babies. Now, with a self-closing and locking gate around the whole pool, a door alarm on our house doors, and these new Puddle Jumpers, I'm starting to relax and enjoy the pool with the boys.

Hayden is now jumping by himself into the pool!

And when he gets tired, he just lays back and floats. Did I mention how much I love these Puddle Jumpers?

But nothing beats being thrown in the air by Daddy! (This first picture is great -- Dan was telling Hayden to close his eyes when he threw him ... Hayden would then cover his eyes with his hands instead of actually closing his eyes.)



Tanner was leery at first, but once he found that he popped right back up to the surface he eventually loved getting throw in the air.

He also loved catching a ride around the pool on Dan's back.

But mostly Tanner was happiest just sitting by the side of the pool kicking his feet in the water.


Noel, our land lover, was content just to sit on the stairs of the pool by the warm water waterfall.

2 comments:

Jessica said...

Awwwhhhh! I love the pictures! They look like they are having so much fun.

CincyNanny said...

i love these pictures. they are so big!