Monday, February 16, 2009

Basement Organization Update

As you all recall, we are working on organizing our basement storage area. Our ability to store all of our junk and crap was drastically changed when we finished the basement this past summer.

So, our goal is completion by April 1st -- yes, on April Fools Day because we are fooling ourselves if we really think we are going to get it all done.

So, to motivate my husband to get his booty shaking in the basement organization effort, I am bribing him. I am giving him a free, no questions asked, no strings attached $500 to spend on his pride and joy (the garage workbench where he has every tool ever invented) if we get the basement storage organized by April 1st.

I spent this weekend doing my part -- I have completely organized all the boys clothes, books, holiday decorations, educational toys, pool toys, future advent gifts, etc, etc, etc. It looks pretty good if I may say so myself.

I still have to the boys toys and all the wrapping paper/gift bags to organize, but after that I am D-O-N-E.

OH -- and a shout out to the inventor of the label maker! That thing is AWESOME!!

Here is what my masterpiece looks like ... though pictures just don't do it justice:

2 comments:

American Workbench said...

Check out my website:
This is a unique bench that fits your budget and will last a lifetime.

John

www.americanworkbench.com

The Beers Family said...

wow - thats awsome!