Monday, March 1, 2010

My Buttons Cannot Handle Much More Pushing

I did it again.

I got all cocky about how the "Terrible Twos" really weren't that bad, blah, blah, blah ...

And now the "Tryin' Threes" are kicking my butt.

The boys have taken to screeching NO! at the drop of a hat. No rhyme, no reason ... just NO!

Lovely.

I don't know if this was something they picked up somewhere or an inherent phase that every toddler goes through, but dear God, make it stop soon.

In efforts to tire them out and not give them a chance to say NO!, we had a jam packed weekend.

We went to Target and celebrated the Read Across America Dr. Seuss's birthday event.

We visited Lowe's Build and Grow event. (Note to self: Hammers and three year olds are not a good combination.)


We baked bread ... Tanner kept sneaking into the kitchen and stealing the crusty top.


We went to Recreation Outlet -- twice.




We made chocolate covered pretzels.

Last night when tucking them into bed, I asked if they had fun with Mommy and Daddy.

Their answer?

NO!

No comments: